Welcome to the Monthly Macro Photography Challenge for June 2022. This is where you can get involved with the Adaptalux Community and flex some of your own macro photography skills.
Monthly Macro Challenge
The theme for June is;
How to Enter
To enter an image into this month’s challenge, you need to post your photo as a comment on our pinned group post. The post can be found at the top of the Adaptalux Facebook community group.
The monthly macro challenges are a fun way to get those creative juices flowing. They are also a great opportunity to win some macro gear to add to your collection.
Every month we will choose a winning photograph and a runner-up.
Prizes for June winners are below.
May’s theme was New LIfe, well done to everyone who entered the challenge!
Congratulations to the winner, Dibakar with his incredible backlit photo of catapilars.
Well done to our runner-up, Irina with her super close up shot of slime mould growing on a leaf.
Quick Rules & Info
- Images must be posted in the comments of the competition post in the Facebook group.
- Images don’t need to be taken using Adaptalux equipment, but please feel free to let everyone know how it was taken. Setup shots and additional angles can be added as a reply to your own entry.
- You can enter as many times as you like by adding a new image as a new comment (not a reply to a previous one).
- Don’t post anything you wouldn’t want to be shared on our blog or YouTube videos. (We will be taking a look at the entries in a new post at the end of each month’s theme).
- Winning images will be judged and chosen by the Adaptalux team based on several artistic criteria.
- By entering and submitting your image, you agree to the full competition terms and conditions.
Most importantly, have fun and get creative!
As always, the Adaptalux team will be around to chat in the comments. We may also take some photos for the theme as well to help inspire everyone!
We can’t wait to see all of your amazing images, good luck!
- Simple Product Photography Tutorial using your Phone and Photo Boards - 24th September 2023
- Luis Carlos Rosales – Building an Archive of Ultraviolet Flower Photography. - 22nd September 2023
- Colourful abstract macro photography with LEGO flowers! - 9th September 2023