Welcome to the Monthly Macro Photography Challenge for November 2022. Every month we run a macro photography competition for our community, and this is your chance to get involved!
Monthly Macro Challenge
The theme for November is;
How to Enter
To enter an image into this month’s photography competition, you need to post your photo as a comment on our pinned group post. The post can be found at the top of the Adaptalux Facebook community group.
The monthly macro challenges are a fun way to get those creative juices flowing. They are also a great opportunity to win some macro gear to add to your collection.
Every month we will choose a winning photograph and a runner-up.
Prizes for December are below.
1st Place Prize
1x Adaptalux Control Pod Mini.
1x Standard Lighting Arm of your choice.
Last month’s macro competition theme was Autumn, well done to everyone who entered the challenge!
Congratulations to the winner, Terje for his well-lit mushrooms with water drops to catch the eye!
Well done to our runner-up, Deborah who used her Adaptalux lighting to highlight the seedlings on top of a fallen autumnal leaf.
Macro Photography Competition Rules & Info
- Images must be posted in the comments of the competition post in the Facebook group.
- Images don’t need to be taken using Adaptalux equipment, but please feel free to let everyone know how it was taken. Setup shots and additional angles can be added as a reply to your own entry.
- You can enter as many times as you like by adding a new image as a new comment (not a reply to a previous one).
- Don’t post anything you wouldn’t want to be shared on our blog or YouTube videos. (We will be taking a look at the entries in a new post at the end of each month’s theme).
- Winning images will be judged and chosen by the Adaptalux team based on several artistic criteria.
- By entering and submitting your image, you agree to the full competition terms and conditions.
Most importantly, have fun and get creative!
As always, the Adaptalux team will be around to chat in the comments. We may also take some photos for the theme as well to help inspire everyone!
We can’t wait to see all of your amazing images, good luck!
- Simple Product Photography Tutorial using your Phone and Photo Boards - 24th September 2023
- Luis Carlos Rosales – Building an Archive of Ultraviolet Flower Photography. - 22nd September 2023
- Colourful abstract macro photography with LEGO flowers! - 9th September 2023