Welcome to the Monthly Macro Photography Challenge for November 2022. Every month we run a macro photography competition for our community, and this is your chance to get involved!
Monthly Macro Challenge
The theme for November is;
How to Enter
To enter an image into this month’s photography competition, you need to post your photo as a comment on our pinned group post. The post can be found at the top of the Adaptalux Facebook community group.
The monthly macro challenges are a fun way to get those creative juices flowing. They are also a great opportunity to win some macro gear to add to your collection.
Every month we will choose a winning photograph and a runner-up.
Prizes for November are below.
1x Adaptalux Branded Baseball Cap
Last month’s macro competition theme was Candy, well done to everyone who entered the challenge!
Congratulations to the winner, Shawn for his sharp and colorful “knock-off Twizzlers”
Well done to our runner-up, William who used HO scale figures to make his chocolate and sugar road construction come to life!
Macro Photography Competition Rules & Info
- Images must be posted in the comments of the competition post in the Facebook group.
- Images don’t need to be taken using Adaptalux equipment, but please feel free to let everyone know how it was taken. Setup shots and additional angles can be added as a reply to your own entry.
- You can enter as many times as you like by adding a new image as a new comment (not a reply to a previous one).
- Don’t post anything you wouldn’t want to be shared on our blog or YouTube videos. (We will be taking a look at the entries in a new post at the end of each month’s theme).
- Winning images will be judged and chosen by the Adaptalux team based on several artistic criteria.
- By entering and submitting your image, you agree to the full competition terms and conditions.
Most importantly, have fun and get creative!
As always, the Adaptalux team will be around to chat in the comments. We may also take some photos for the theme as well to help inspire everyone!
We can’t wait to see all of your amazing images, good luck!
- How to capture a Dragon Egg – Creating epic photos of a Game of Thrones Dragon Egg - 18th February 2024
- How to do floating product photography on a black background - 4th February 2024
- Focus stacking with the NiSi Macro Focusing Rail NM-180s - 22nd January 2024