Here is a list of the 7 signs that you’re a born macro photographer
1. Attention to detail – Your eyes are drawn to small details.
2. Inquisitive – Are you always asking yourself I wonder what that looks like from a different perspective? Or I wonder how that works?
3. An explorer – You like to see new places… Why not do some exploring down a macro lens.
4. Creative – A creative person makes the best types of macro photographs that are unique and stand out.
5. You have an interest in nature – Nature provides some of the very best macro subjects.
6. Like a photography challenge – Macro photography can be a great way to challenge and improve your photography skills.
7. Patience – Macro photography often involves been incredibly patient.
Do you tick some of these boxes? Then give macro photography a try, we think you will love it!
If you have anymore ideas to add to this list, then let us know in the comments below!
The Adaptalux Team