Here is our official blog post for the Adaptalux macro photo competition. Here you will find all of the rules for the competition and the full terms and conditions!
1st prize:- Will receive an Adaptalux starter pack OR you can choose to receive 3 Lighting Arms of choice and 2 colour filters of choice instead to add to your Adaptalux kit.
Runner-up prize:- Will receive 2 lighting arms of choice.
How to enter:-
You can enter this competition through Facebook, Twitter or directly through our website. Here are the details below…
1) Like the Adaptalux Facebook page.
2) Facebook share the competition post pinned to the top of the Adaptalux Facebook page.
3) Submit up to 3 macro photos to the Adaptalux Facebook wall.
1) Follow the Adaptalux Twitter page.
2) Retweet the competition tweet pinned to the top of the Adaptalux Twitter page.
3) Tweet up to 3 macro photos to the Adaptalux Twitter page with the hashtags #adaptalux #competition #macro
1) Sign up to our newsletter at the Adaptalux homepage.
2) Submit up to 3 macro images by email to email@example.com. Please ensure you state you full name and use a email address we can contact you on.
You must follow all entry rules for your submission method to be deemed valid. Please submit no more than 3 macro photos.
Please submit your images by the 17th of July 2015 and we will announce the winner on the 22nd of July.
For full terms and conditions of the competition please visit this link:-
Happy shooting and we cannot wait to see your entries!
The Adaptalux Team.
Competition Terms and Conditions:-
1. The promoter is: Adaptalux Ltd (company no. 09342812) whose registered office is at Unit 81, Centaur court, Claydon Business Park, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, IP6 0NL.
2. Employees of Adaptalux Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://adaptalux.com/the-adaptalux-macro-photo-competition/
5. Closing date for entry will be the 17th of July 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: Winner will receive an Adaptalux starter pack or 3 Lighting arms of choice and 2 x colour filters of choice. The runner-up will receive 2 Adaptalux Lighting Arms of their choice. Further information can be found at: http://adaptalux.com/the-adaptalux-macro-photo-competition/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize will be delivered after Adaptalux has launched.
11. Winners will be chosen by the Adaptalux team based on there favourite photographs submitted.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Adaptalux Ltd and not to any other party.
Summer is now truly here in the UK. Summer marks the “macro galore” season, with so many plants and wildlife coming onto full bloom. Its for sure, our favourite time of the year!
Sharing’s Caring Lens Cloths:-
We received the lens cloths for the “Sharing’s Caring” award this week. We shipped them to the relevant backers yesterday. We have to say we are very pleased with them, they look amazing and we hope you find them amazing too! Thanks again for your pledge.
Get Taking Some Macro photos!
We really enjoyed receiving your macro images a few weeks ago, they were amazing! We loved it so much we are running a competition next week where you can submit macro photos and the winner will receive a free starter pack at the product launch. We will also have runner-up prizes! So start capturing some macro photos ready for the competition!
The Adaptalux Store…
Right, seriously the Kickstarter price sale ends on Sunday. We have finally got round to establishing our new sale prices and these will be updated over the weekend. So this is definitely your last chance to get any Adaptalux additional components at a Kickstarter price.
We are also going to have some new additions to the Adaptalux store soon too. More to come on that next week!
Surveys for all pledge awards have now been issued. Please check your email and fill them in as soon as you can.
The first orders for some parts have now been made. There are a lot of parts in Adaptalux and this will be an ongoing process over the next few months. As soon as we receive updates on tooling and other manufacturing information you will be the first to know. We cannot wait to receive our first injection moulding tooling images that is for sure! Sam has also been making improvements to the design for a better assembly process. The changes generally will make Adaptalux feel even better. Although the quality of the product was already very high!
The Adaptalux App and L.E.D is starting to come along nicely. We should be receiving our first wireframe of the app very soon, which we can use on our smart phones and check the flow is right and user friendly. We will post pictures when we receive that!
Don’t forget about our social media pages. We upload images to Instagram almost every day, so why not follow us for some daily macro goodness! Facebook and Twitter are the places to be for updates on the go, we update these pages as soon as we have something exciting to shout about. All the links are below!